2018 EAF Annual Exhibition
The 2018 EAF Exhibition will once again be shown at Wingfield Barns, Eye, Suffolk, IP21 5RA. The Exhibition will available to view between 5th May and 20th May (excluding Tuesdays and Monday 14th May). The Gallery is open 10:00 - 16:00 other than the final day, when it closes at 12:00 noon.
2018 EAF Exhibition – A Synopsis of the Rules
• Entry - Up to 3 colour prints, 3 monochrome prints and 4 digital images per author.
• The same, or a similar image, must not be submitted for more than one section.
• Images must not be more than FOUR years old (not 4 years since date of capture).
• Images previously accepted for an EAF Exhibition are not eligible.
• Entry fee - 60p per image.
• Prints must be securely mounted on card 50cm x 40cm and be adequately backed.
• Any print likely to damage another will be disqualified (e.g. poorly mounted, rough backing, sticky tape, Velcro pads etc.)
• Prints must have the entrants name, a title and Club name on the back, on the top left corner.
• Prints MUST be accompanied by a digital image, with the same filename as the title of the print.
• All digital images must be saved in .jpg format, maximum quality, and in sRGB colour space.
• The image size can be no larger than 1400 pixels wide or 1050 pixels high.
• Prints and entry fees must be handed to the Competition Secretary.
• All image files, for prints and digital entries, must be emailed to email@example.com
• Club closing date is Monday 26th February. As the entries have to be processed, logged and delivered we are afraid that there can be NO late entries!